Sunday, October 21, 2007
Podcast #3
My third podcast in this Music Series is simply a continuation of my interview of Peter Noone of Herman's Hermits. While the questions are a little more personal, they keep in the overall theme of New Media. The questions focus not only on Peter's Achievements (host of VH1's "My Generation") as well as his autobiography called, High Noone. Mr. Noone's devotion to staying current with New Media is an insperation to other artists. peternoone.com allows contact with younger generations as well as allowing access to devoted fans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Great interview, I had no idea who Peter Noone was, but I actually was interested in listening in.
The mirror in the background was a bit distracting, but overall the interview it was well done.
I'm assuming the intro and outro music was by Noone, if so, you really couldn’t have gone with a better choice.
The guy you interviewed was pretty interesting and entertaining. The interview was really good and in-depth. It was obvious that you did your research and were well prepared. It was a little strange that you did the interview in the bathrooom. I would have liked it to be more than just this one interview with him. Maybe some information on other bands or something.
Lol, it wasn't a bathroom. That is actually the dressing room at the auditorium at the fair grounds.
I couldn't get it to load...
My computer at work is acting really slow and is not loading. Do you know if anyone else had any problems?
This dude that you interviewed was pretty cool. I like that you asked stuff that actually made him talk rather than yes or no answers, it gave a more in depth look. I was wondering why the interview was done in the bathroom? There might be better places.
haha... i just read all the other comments... i now know it wasn't the bathroom... my bad... now it's funny
I thought you did a great job with the interview. It seemed like a real back stage interview. The angle you shot Mr. Noone at was incredible because it looked like professional interview. Good job man!
Very interesting interview. I was not familiar with Peter Noone but it turned out great. I would advise to have a little introduction to what youre gonna cover but great job overall.
now i know who peter is. haha but seriously, good job. i agree that it would've been nicer to have the background be a little less distracting. i was trying to figure out where you guys were and not really listening to what he was saying. the interview was entertaining though. good job.
Post a Comment